Slots: 24 ⁄ 50
Hello Kekx,KekxGabal wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:59 pmHello DubaiOffroaders,
I am very excited to be joining my first drive with you guys on Friday 16th. One thing only is that I am missing the flag from the required equipment. Still looking to buy one. Is it ok to join without it this time? Please advise. Thanks
Faateh Ahmad wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:29 pm
Drive Meet: 02:30 PM
Drive Start: 03:00 PM
Drive End: Sunset
Drive Terrain: Sand dunes, wide picturesque sabkhas with a chance of spotting sand gazelles on the way
1. Your emergency contact info must be available at Dubai Offroaders website.
2. Ensure your 4x4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with full fuel tank at the meeting point.
3. Carry all necessary offroad gears/recovery equipment in good condition.
4. Carry enough water/refreshments/re-hydration drinks for yourself & co-passenger(s).
5. Make sure that your spare tyre is in workable condition.
6. Your vehicle must have front and rear tow points.
7. Seat belt must be on while driving including passenger(s).
8. Read your vehicle owners manual to be acquainted with the 4WD system.
9. Radio (tuned to frequencies used by DO)
Please Check the Following Links:
Driving in a convoy – Roles and Rules app.php/page/rules
Equipment needed at different star levels app.php/page/equipment
FOR SAFETY REASONS, ANYONE WITHOUT A FLAG AND A PROPERLY CONFIGURED RADIO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE
You’re most welcome! See you tomorrow