ALL LEVEL, MULTIPLE CONVOY, FRIDAY AFTERNOON DESERT DRIVE – 19 MAR 2021

Please note that you will not be allowed to join the drive if you come to the meeting point without a functioning pre-programmed radio and a flag with flag pole attached to your car. This is for your safety and for the safety of others on the drive. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Participants

List 

Open to all offroaders!
Titus58
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Land Cruiser GXR V8
Disclaimer: Agreed and signed
Nickname: Titus
Number of drives: 6
Blood Group: O+

Re: ALL LEVEL, MULTIPLE CONVOY, FRIDAY AFTERNOON DESERT DRIVE – 19 MAR 2021

Post by Titus58 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:46 am

Hamza, I did not participate to a drive since Covid and I see that because of Covid there is no more pre drive briefing and all infos are exchanged by whatsApp. My WhatsApp is not on my Dubai mobile number but on my french mobile number. There is no possibility to record my whatsApp number under my profile on your website and only room for local mobile phone number. How can I send you my WhatApp number? Thanks

anton

Deputy
Major
Major
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Mitsubishi 2018 SWB Pajero 3.8L, White
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Anton
Number of drives: 36
Blood Group: B+

Post by anton » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:46 pm

Titus58 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:46 am
Hamza, I did not participate to a drive since Covid and I see that because of Covid there is no more pre drive briefing and all infos are exchanged by whatsApp. My WhatsApp is not on my Dubai mobile number but on my french mobile number. There is no possibility to record my whatsApp number under my profile on your website and only room for local mobile phone number. How can I send you my WhatApp number? Thanks
Hi @Titus58 - there should be a WhatsApp button at the bottom right of this web page. You can click on there to start a message with Ahmad Pervez and share your number there if you don’t wish to post it on the forum.

anton

Deputy
Major
Major
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Mitsubishi 2018 SWB Pajero 3.8L, White
Nickname: Anton
Number of drives: 36
Blood Group: B+

Post by anton » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Titus58 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:46 am
Hi @Titus58 - there should be a WhatsApp button at the bottom right of this web page to start a message with Ahmad Pervez and share your number there, if you’re not comfortable sharing in the forum.

Titus58

Post by Titus58 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Ok thanks. Done. I see that I am still on the waiting list when do you believe I can get a green light? Thanks

Titus58

Post by Titus58 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Ok thanks. Done. I see that I am still on the waiting list when do you believe I can get a green light? Thanks

muhammadzahid
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep grand Cherokee 2009 black
Nickname: muhammad
Blood Group: B +

Post by muhammadzahid » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:59 am

I have an emergency sistuation. Just withdraw my attendance. My apologies for last moment info.