Beginner's, Experienced & Intermediate level Afternoon Sand Drive, on Friday the 16th of October '2020

Please note that you will not be allowed to join the drive if you come to the meeting point without a functioning pre-programmed radio and a flag with flag pole attached to your car. This is for your safety and for the safety of others on the drive. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Participants

List 

Slots: 5657
Open to all offroaders!
Ahmad Pervez

Marshal
General - Club Founder
General - Club Founder
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser 2008
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Ahmad
Number of drives: 735
Blood Group: AB+

Re: Beginner's, Experienced & Intermediate level Afternoon Sand Drive, on Friday the 16th of October '2020

Post by Ahmad Pervez » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:20 pm

drmounibrifai wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:42 pm
I am trying to join this trip but it says I need to confirm. My. Membership first by paying the fees, as I recall reading in the rules I have 3 free trips and I just had 1 drive with the club so far. Can you please add me to the drive?
Dr. Rifai,
You already have 2 stars,
The 3 free trips are essentially to introduce this adventure sport to new members and is not applicable for advance members.
I hope that clarifies.

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games" - Ernest Hemingway

Ahmad Pervez
050 6534953

Scousep
Vehicle Make & Model: Wrangler JK 2 Door
Nickname: Simon
Blood Group: A+

Post by Scousep » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Really good drive today. Thanks to all on blue convoy

Logane King
Vehicle Make & Model: Infiniti QX80 2015 Limited
Nickname: Logane King
Blood Group: A+

Post by Logane King » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:38 am

Super adventure on the purple convoy..... It was amazing and lovely experience... Super thanks to all the marshals for their patience and support... True team work and very professional qualified team... Thanks for the opportunity given inn.... Definitely coming back again!!!!! See you next week..... Logane King (Mohd Lamine)