Beginner's, Intermediate & Advance level Friday Afternoon Sand Drive 18th September 2020

Please note that you will not be allowed to join the drive if you come to the meeting point without a functioning pre-programmed radio and a flag with flag pole attached to your car. This is for your safety and for the safety of others on the drive. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Participants

List 

Slots: 5050
Open to all offroaders!
User avatar
Scousep
Posts: 4
Real Name: Simon Parry
Vehicle Make & Model: Wrangler JK 2 Door
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Simon
Blood Group: A+

Re: Beginner's, Intermediate & Advance level Friday Afternoon Sand Drive 18th September 2020

Post by Scousep » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Thanks to send the link for fuel



User avatar
Shetty1990
Posts: 2
Real Name: Shetty pratik
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep jk 2015
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Pratik
Blood Group: Ab+

Post by Shetty1990 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Hey can anyone confimr the location please



slydubai
Posts: 3
Real Name: Adam
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler TJ 2005
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Sly
Number of drives: 1
Blood Group: A-

Post by slydubai » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Thanks so much, everyone in the red convoy, especially the marshals.

The leading marshal is a wonderful driver - nicely chosen trail, very good and concrete instructions and encouragement for those who get stuck.

Looking forward to the next trip.



User avatar
Eldikp

Marshal
Brigadier
Brigadier
Posts: 24
Medals: 1
Real Name: Pierre Eldik
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep wrangler unlimited 2015
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Pierre Eldik
Blood Group: B+

Post by Eldikp » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:03 am

Thank you Sly. It was wonderful driving with you. And again, I love your car :)


Exit the desert cleaner than when you entered..

User avatar
samirtengli
Posts: 27
Real Name: Samir Tengli
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Prado SWB
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Ricky
Number of drives: 10
Location: Dubai
Blood Group: B+
Contact:

Post by samirtengli » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:54 am

Thank you to entire Marshall team in all the convoys to bring each DO member out safely. Once again I would like to thank Jo, Fateh and team at Green convoy for an amazing drive. Especially with the bonus material at the ending of the drive.


Regards,
Samir / White Toyota Prado 2015 SWB
0507290592

User avatar
Pav

Marshal
Brigadier
Brigadier
Posts: 90
Medals: 1
Real Name: Jo
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Fortuner
Disclaimer: Agreed and signed
Nickname: Pav
Number of drives: 63
Blood Group: O

Post by Pav » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am

samirtengli wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:54 am
Thank you to entire Marshall team in all the convoys to bring each DO member out safely. Once again I would like to thank Jo, Fateh and team at Green convoy for an amazing drive. Especially with the bonus material at the ending of the drive.
Thanks Samir! It really was a lovely drive and quite an achievement for everyone to make it across to Fossil Rock πŸ˜ƒ
Look forward to driving with you again soon!


My happiness begins when the tarmac ends

Hayssam061396
Posts: 3
Real Name: Hayssam el Hage
Vehicle Make & Model: toyota fortuner 2016
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Hayssam061396
Number of drives: 4
Blood Group: A-

Post by Hayssam061396 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Thanks Marshall Pierre for the amazing tripπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ



User avatar
samirtengli
Posts: 27
Real Name: Samir Tengli
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Prado SWB
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Ricky
Number of drives: 10
Location: Dubai
Blood Group: B+
Contact:

Post by samirtengli » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Pav wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am
samirtengli wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:54 am
Thank you to entire Marshall team in all the convoys to bring each DO member out safely. Once again I would like to thank Jo, Fateh and team at Green convoy for an amazing drive. Especially with the bonus material at the ending of the drive.
Thanks Samir! It really was a lovely drive and quite an achievement for everyone to make it across to Fossil Rock πŸ˜ƒ
Look forward to driving with you again soon!

Yea true. Even I was shocked when all the vehicles got through.


Regards,
Samir / White Toyota Prado 2015 SWB
0507290592

User avatar
Eldikp

Marshal
Brigadier
Brigadier
Posts: 24
Medals: 1
Real Name: Pierre Eldik
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep wrangler unlimited 2015
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Pierre Eldik
Blood Group: B+

Post by Eldikp » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Hayssam061396 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:43 pm
Thanks Marshall Pierre for the amazing tripπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Most welcome Hayssam. look forward to meeting you again soon on the sands.


Exit the desert cleaner than when you entered..

Post Reply