Beginner's, Intermediate & Advance level Friday Afternoon Sand Drive 11th September 2020, note earlier start @ 2:30pm

Please note that you will not be allowed to join the drive if you come to the meeting point without a functioning pre-programmed radio and a flag with flag pole attached to your car. This is for your safety and for the safety of others on the drive. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Participants

List 

Slots: 3839
Open to all offroaders!
Rixwansyed
Vehicle Make & Model: Pathefinder nissan 2008
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Rizwan Abbas
Nickname: Riz
Blood Group: A-

Re: Beginner's, Intermediate & Advance level Friday Afternoon Sand Drive 11th September 2020, note earlier start @ 2:30p

Post by Rixwansyed » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Dear Hamza,

Why I do not get added to whatsapp group for the rides. I have my phone number correctly added in profile. But when i save number it skips the initial Zero from it. Can you please correct 0557334645
. I opted for drive and still no group add.

Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD Edition 2008 and Nissan Armada 2006
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Blood Group: AB+

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:43 pm

Rixwansyed wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:29 pm
Dear Hamza,

Why I do not get added to whatsapp group for the rides. I have my phone number correctly added in profile. But when i save number it skips the initial Zero from it. Can you please correct 0557334645
. I opted for drive and still no group add.
Hi, the groups will be created either this evening or tomorrow morning. I will add you in the convoy WhatsApp group.