All Level Afternoon Drive 3/1/2020

Participants

List 

Slots: 1660
Open to all offroaders!
User avatar
Hashim Saad

Marshal
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 112
Medals: 1
Real Name: Hashim Saad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Hashim
Blood Group: A+

All Level Afternoon Drive 3/1/2020

Post by Hashim Saad » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:16 pm

FIRST DRIVE OF 2020

Meeting Point :https://goo.gl/maps/VAW2FXUE3nS2
Meeting Time : 13:30Hrs.
Convoy Briefing : 13:45Hrs.
Drive Start: 14:00 Hrs
Duration: 3:00hours (approx).
The drive ends at Sundown

Important Links:
- app.php/page/rules
- app.php/page/equipment

-PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME, THE CONVOY WILL NOT WAIT FOR LATECOMERS

1 ) Your emergency contact info must be available at Dubai Offroaders website.
2 ) Ensure your 4x4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with full fuel tank at the meeting point.
3 ) Carry all necessary offroad gears/recovery equipment in good condition.
4 ) Carry enough water/refreshments/re-hydration drinks for yourself & co-passenger(s).
5 ) Make sure that your spare tyre is in workable condition.
6 ) Your vehicle must have front and rear tow points.
7 ) Seat belt must be on while driving including passenger(s).
8 ) Read your vehicle owners manual to be acquainted with the 4WD system.
9 ) Radio (tuned to frequencies used by DO)
10 ) Flag

FOR SAFETY REASONS, ANYONE WITHOUT A FLAG AND A PROPERLY CONFIGURED RADIO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE


VTC....JEEP....PAJERO....!

User avatar
manishjoshi
Posts: 3
Real Name: Manish Joshi
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Cherokee - Limited 2019
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: ManishJ
Blood Group: A+

Post by manishjoshi » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:09 am

Hi Hashim,

Just wanted to let you know that my friend Jayesh and I would like to come for this trip together in One JEEP CHEROKEE - TRAIL HAWK 2018.

Jayesh is also a member on the group with his details updated. I hope this is fine.

Looking forward to my 1st trip with the group.

thanks a lot.

Regards,
Manish.



User avatar
Hashim Saad

Marshal
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 112
Medals: 1
Real Name: Hashim Saad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Hashim
Blood Group: A+

Post by Hashim Saad » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:11 pm

manishjoshi wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:09 am
Hi Hashim,

Just wanted to let you know that my friend Jayesh and I would like to come for this trip together in One JEEP CHEROKEE - TRAIL HAWK 2018.

Jayesh is also a member on the group with his details updated. I hope this is fine.

Looking forward to my 1st trip with the group.

thanks a lot.

Regards,
Manish.
Yes, you are most welcome but please make sure you have all mandatory gears as mentioned in trip details.. see you on Friday & Happy New Year in Advance.


VTC....JEEP....PAJERO....!

User avatar
manishjoshi
Posts: 3
Real Name: Manish Joshi
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Cherokee - Limited 2019
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: ManishJ
Blood Group: A+

Post by manishjoshi » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:25 pm

hashidada wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:11 pm
manishjoshi wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:09 am
Hi Hashim,

Just wanted to let you know that my friend Jayesh and I would like to come for this trip together in One JEEP CHEROKEE - TRAIL HAWK 2018.

Jayesh is also a member on the group with his details updated. I hope this is fine.

Looking forward to my 1st trip with the group.

thanks a lot.

Regards,
Manish.
Yes, you are most welcome but please make sure you have all mandatory gears as mentioned in trip details.. see you on Friday & Happy New Year in Advance.
Thanks a lot Hashim.

Happy New Year to you as well!!

regards,
Manish



User avatar
agish63
Posts: 3
Real Name: agish kavithil
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 2013
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: agish
Blood Group: O+

Post by agish63 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:13 pm

hey,

i just installed the flag holder in my car, so i didn't get the time to purchase the flag , will it be fine
only for this ride ?

i got the wakie takies in place

kindly let me know :D
Thanks



PrashanthBadri
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Real Name: Prashanth Badrinarayanan
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 3.5 LWB
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Prachu
Blood Group: a+

Post by PrashanthBadri » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi guys
I am Prashanth
I am a newbie and would live to join you people tomorrow. I drive a pajero LWB 3.5, hope this is good for the desert.

Just to know, what are the gears i need to purchase



PrashanthBadri
Private
Private
Posts: 2
Real Name: Prashanth Badrinarayanan
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 3.5 LWB
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Prachu
Blood Group: a+

Post by PrashanthBadri » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:36 pm

it will be very helpfull if some one could advise me over the phone @ 0585405713



Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1791
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Armada 2006
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blood Group: AB+
Contact:

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:52 pm

agish63 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:13 pm
hey,

i just installed the flag holder in my car, so i didn't get the time to purchase the flag , will it be fine
only for this ride ?

i got the wakie takies in place

kindly let me know :D
Thanks
The flag can be bought from most Enoc fuel stations. If you have the flag holder installed then the major work is complete.



Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1791
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Armada 2006
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blood Group: AB+
Contact:

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:53 pm

PrashanthBadri wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:36 pm
it will be very helpfull if some one could advise me over the phone @ 0585405713
Thanks for contacting me, Prashanth. Please let me know if you have any more questions.



User avatar
kinloch
Captain
Captain
Posts: 7
Real Name: Kinloch
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Land Cruiser 2006 / Jeep Wrangler 2006
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Kinloch
Blood Group: UNK

Post by kinloch » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:27 pm

Look forward to joining you tomorrow - thanks!



Post Reply