WADIES, OPEN LANDS, BEACHES, SUGAR DUNES & WAHIBA SANDS.
Friday November 29th to Tuesday December 3rd 2019
To be confirmed Later and mostly beyond borders.
5 Days, 5 Nights.
DRIVE TYPE AND TERRAIN:
- Exploration touring.
- Mostly easy and slow with possible obstacles here and there.
- Gravels and dusty tracks.
- Most of distance to be covered off roads.
Off roading – camping – swimming – fishing - photography – camp cocking
Open to all levels.
1500 km within Oman.
- Camping only.
DESTINATIONS AND DATES:
1- (Thursday 28th November night):
- Crossing borders – 1st camp at Oman Star Dunes.
2- (Friday 29th November):
- Off road Wadi Halar North to South – 2nd camp.
3- (Saturday 30th November):
- Off road exploration of open lands at central Oman – Camp 3.
4- (Sunday 1st December):
- Off road exploration of South coast, Khaluf – Camp 4 at Sugar Dunes
5- (Monday 2nd December):
- Off road crossing Wahiba Desert South to North - camp 5 on dunes.
6- (Tuesday 3rd December):
- Drive back home
1- Well maintained 4WD vehicle in perfect condition.
2- Good air compressor is essential and mandatory.
3- Compatible radio is essential and mandatory.
4- Recovery tools like shovel, ropes, shackles,…etc.
5- Full camping gear.
6- Food, water, drinks and other supplies.
- E-Visa is available online. check the link for more info:
- Drive will go to some remote and isolated destinations. Please be prepared to be self-sufficient.
- Drive is going to be on some tough, harsh, stony and rocky surfaces and could make some damage to tires.
- Trip operator has the right to change driving route, camping spot or other parts of trip plan or drive at night according to safety requirements or other reasons related to best trip management.
- Your kids safety is your responsibility so please keep eye on them.
- Whatsapp group will be created for trip crew.
If you are interested, please replay with adding your name and whatsapp number on the list.
Please contact me on +971553649562 for any further info.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.