Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Open to all offroaders!
Post Reply
Saif

Marshal
Major General
Major General
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am
Medals: 1
Real Name: Saif K.
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Fauji
Number of drives: 1

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Saif » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 am

Updated Advance Convoy List:

1. Faheem
2. Asem Ahmed
3. Asim
4. Alex
5. Sebastien
6. Eloy
7. Jatin
8. LEO
9. Saif

User avatar
Jimbob
Captain
Captain
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Real Name: Tim allison
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Fj cruiser
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: TIMMY
Number of drives: 19
Blood Group: O+

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Jimbob » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am

Excited for this trip but have a couple of questions.

Do intermediate need to bring extra fuel and if so how many litres would be enough? (I have long range tank fj)

What time are we aiming to exit liwa to head home on the 1st?

Should every car bring a bag of fire wood?

Thanks
🀘😁
Buckle up i want to try something :drive:

Saif

Marshal
Major General
Major General
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am
Medals: 1
Real Name: Saif K.
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Fauji
Number of drives: 1

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Saif » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am

Jimbob wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am
Excited for this trip but have a couple of questions.

Do intermediate need to bring extra fuel and if so how many litres would be enough? (I have long range tank fj)

What time are we aiming to exit liwa to head home on the 1st?

Should every car bring a bag of fire wood?

Thanks
🀘😁
Hey Jim,

Dual tank Long range FJ will not require extra fuel.
convoy will aim to exit around 4pm but in the field we can never be certain or precise so do keep some margin in hand for further commitments later that day.
Whenever Camping each car is expected to bring one bundle of Firewood

User avatar
Jimbob
Captain
Captain
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Real Name: Tim allison
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota Fj cruiser
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: TIMMY
Number of drives: 19
Blood Group: O+

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Jimbob » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:22 am

Saif wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am
Jimbob wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am
Excited for this trip but have a couple of questions.

Do intermediate need to bring extra fuel and if so how many litres would be enough? (I have long range tank fj)

What time are we aiming to exit liwa to head home on the 1st?

Should every car bring a bag of fire wood?

Thanks
🀘😁
Hey Jim,

Dual tank Long range FJ will not require extra fuel.
convoy will aim to exit around 4pm but in the field we can never be certain or precise so do keep some margin in hand for further commitments later that day.
Whenever Camping each car is expected to bring one bundle of Firewood
Perfect thanks for the info.
Buckle up i want to try something :drive:

User avatar
karimkh
Captain
Captain
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Real Name: Karim Khalaf
Vehicle Make & Model: '13 FJ Cruiser Xtreme
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 80
Location: dubai
Blood Group: B+

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by karimkh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Saif wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am
Jimbob wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am
Excited for this trip but have a couple of questions.

Do intermediate need to bring extra fuel and if so how many litres would be enough? (I have long range tank fj)

What time are we aiming to exit liwa to head home on the 1st?

Should every car bring a bag of fire wood?

Thanks
🀘😁
Hey Jim,

Dual tank Long range FJ will not require extra fuel.
convoy will aim to exit around 4pm but in the field we can never be certain or precise so do keep some margin in hand for further commitments later that day.
Whenever Camping each car is expected to bring one bundle of Firewood
So from experience of those of you who went to Liwa last week end, extra fuel not needed for dual tank FJ. That is good.
Because I was worried that driving all time 4H would burn excessive fuel.

Looking forward to it.
K
KKh

|O||||||O|

User avatar
karimkh
Captain
Captain
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 pm
Real Name: Karim Khalaf
Vehicle Make & Model: '13 FJ Cruiser Xtreme
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 80
Location: dubai
Blood Group: B+

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by karimkh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:20 pm

karimkh wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:19 pm
Saif wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am
Jimbob wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 am
Excited for this trip but have a couple of questions.

Do intermediate need to bring extra fuel and if so how many litres would be enough? (I have long range tank fj)

What time are we aiming to exit liwa to head home on the 1st?

Should every car bring a bag of fire wood?

Thanks
🀘😁
Hey Jim,

Dual tank Long range FJ will not require extra fuel.
convoy will aim to exit around 4pm but in the field we can never be certain or precise so do keep some margin in hand for further commitments later that day.
Whenever Camping each car is expected to bring one bundle of Firewood
So from experience of those of you who went to Liwa last week end, extra fuel not needed for dual tank FJ. That is good.
Because I was worried that driving all time 4H would burn excessive fuel.

Looking forward to it.
K
I meant 4L πŸ˜ƒ
KKh

|O||||||O|

Mirza1
Private
Private
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 pm
Real Name: Kamran mirza
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota fj 2014
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Mirza

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Mirza1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:34 am

Updated Advance Convoy List:

1. Faheem
2. Asem Ahmed
3. Asim
4. Alex
5. Sebastien
6. Eloy
7. Jatin
8. LEO
9. Saif
10. Mirza

User avatar
Leo911
Major
Major
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:48 pm
Real Name: Leo
Vehicle Make & Model: Lexus GX Gold

Nissan 370z
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Leo
Number of drives: 31
Location: DXB

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Leo911 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Mirza1 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:34 am
Updated Advance Convoy List:

1. Faheem
2. Asem Ahmed
3. Asim
4. Alex
5. Sebastien
6. Eloy
7. Jatin
8. LEO
9. Saif
10. Mirza
?? this is advanced Convoy , 3 stars and above
Keep Riding dunes baby, :drive:

User avatar
Asim

Ranger
Contributor
Major
Major
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:09 am
Medals: 2
Real Name: Asim Raza
Vehicle Make & Model: FJ
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: **RED FJ**

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Asim » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 pm

True @Leo

The advance convoy will comprise of only advance and experienced members as this will be the most advance drive of 2017.

Current Advance Convoy List:

1. Faheem
2. Asem Ahmed
3. Asim
4. Alex
5. Sebastien
6. Eloy
7. Jatin
8. LEO
9. Saif
Instagram FJ3945

Asim -Red FJ
0551345697
2017 Dubai Offroaders GPS Challenge Winner :ymcowboy:

User avatar
Sebastien

Ranger
Major
Major
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 am
Medals: 1
Real Name: Sebastien Nicolas
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruser
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Seb
Number of drives: 69
Blood Group: A+

Re: Liwa calling, Multilevel Liwa Drive 30th November' 2017

Post by Sebastien » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:41 am

It's confirm I will not be able to make it for the 3 days.

I might still come to the other drive but I better leave the spot open in this advance Drive, to give someone a chance.

1. Faheem
2. Asem Ahmed
3. Asim
4. Alex
5. _________
6. Eloy
7. Jatin
8. LEO
9. Saif

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest