Offroad Walkie Talkie FAQ

Open to all offroaders!
Eric FJ
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ cruiser standard 2017 model. Upgrades my follow in a later stadium.
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Eric FJ
Number of drives: 43
Blood Group: O-n

Re: Offroad Walkie Talkie FAQ

Post by Eric FJ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:22 am

And this is the name of the person and his shop number.
2017-01-06 12.34.47.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Akawel

Deputy
Major
Major
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Nickname: Akawel
Number of drives: 52

Post by Akawel » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

@Eric FJ

Just for the sake of clarity, the so-called MT-777 is anything else but not a genuine Motorola. Apart from the price :-? you can easily check it by the quality of the product, not to mention the mistakes in English in the user's manual.

I think important to inform our DO members about what they buy when they go to this shop. Personally, I have bought two of them from that same place. One died after less than a year and was (kindly) exchanged by the shop. Unfortunately the second one just died a couple of weeks ago... but after the "warranty" time.

I am still using the one remaining but if that one also breaks down, I will definitely invest in a better product. :D

It is a fact that some other DO members use the same model without any issues. Hope you will be luckier than me with the one you just got. ;)
"This is not a car... this is a Jeep".
IOIIIIOI

Eric FJ
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ cruiser standard 2017 model. Upgrades my follow in a later stadium.
Nickname: Eric FJ
Number of drives: 43
Blood Group: O-n

Post by Eric FJ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:06 pm

@Akawel

Yes I know that for that price it is not genuine model :ymdevil: but I think that it will be very difficult to find a original one. If you find a shop let me know. :-B

Till know no problem with one I have works perfect. The nice think about Mr. liu is that he is doing the programming in 5 minutes he knows the DO frequencies and the only thing I had to do was charge it. After that is was ready for use. :drive:

Ahhelmi
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep
Wrangler
Nickname: Dusty
Number of drives: 5

Post by Ahhelmi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks Eric,
Thanks Sami