Open to one star and above offroaders
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:46 am
- Medals: 1
- Real Name: Simon Thompson
- Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ
- Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
- Nickname: Simon
- Number of drives: 100
- Location: Al Waha
Day and date: Friday 8th Nov 2019
Briefing: 06:59 Please get there in time to deflate, attach your flag pole and be ready for a 06:59 briefing
Drive Start: 07:00
Drive End: 09:30 - 10:00
I will be taking a convoy alongside Jatins convoy this friday to celebrate FJ_Neil who will be having a farewell drive. Hopefully you guys can make it to give a long serving dedicated deputy and good friend a good send off and have a good time together in the sand.
Drive registration will close when convoy size is reached or Thursday 3pm - Calls and messages after that time will be ignored.
Convoy 1 Fewbie+ 8 cars (I will only add cars that i know are able drive at a fewbie/inter level, please make sure profile is updated with drive history)
Will create a Whats app group with location (please make sure your profile phone number is correct on DO website)
Drive start and finish point will be within 1 hour of Dubai.
1) Don't sign up and not turn up - your stopping someone else from coming. On limited spaces drive you won't be added If you have repeatedly flaked in the past.
2) Drive will start on time. Don't moan if the convoys left without you or message me that your running late. Your choice (a) turn up on time for the drive, or (b) don't sign up and have a sleep in like normal people.
a) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
b) Ensure your 4x4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
c) Compatible Radio is a must. You won't be allowed to drive without one.
d) Carry enough refreshments for yourself & co-passengers.
e) Have an off road flag properly attached to your car.