Date: Friday 12th April
End : Badayer
Drive Meet: 07:00 am
Drive Start: 07:15 am
Drive End: 10:15 am
1 fewbie+ convoy with maximum 6 drivers.
Fewbie drivers must have completed 6 fewbie drives and have listed on their profile. If you feel the need to message me to check if you qualify, it probably means you don’t .
Shared via a Whatsapp group for participants (please list a working phone number on your DO profile)
a) 4x4 vehicle in perfect condition with enough fuel.
b) Air compressor in working condition.
c) Compatible Radio.
d) Refreshments for oneself.
e) Off road flag attached to vehicle.
1) Registering and not turning up stops others from joining and is highly avoidable behavior.
2) The drive will start on time. Please don't expect to be waited for.
3.) Please avoid bringing along unregistered participants and expect them to be added to the co
Open to one star and above offroaders
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:46 am
- Medals: 1
- Real Name: Simon Thompson
- Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ
- Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
- Nickname: Simon
- Number of drives: 100
- Location: Al Waha
Sorry, registrations are closed.