Friday Morning Express Drive on 12/04/2013

Open to two stars and above offroaders
Rein
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: White Stallion (Nissan Xterra-OffRoad)
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Desert Hound
Number of drives: 22

Re: Friday Morning Express Drive on 12/04/2013

Post by Rein » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 am

Drive report...Well, all has been covered up in utmost details by Brian and Dada...very precise and all events narrated in detail.

I must say this has been one of the best drives I have had so far, a non stop, fast pace travelling approx 69 kms thru the sands with no breather breaks, but alas then I was forced to take a couple of short breaks due to motion sickness. Ganesh as usual did a fantastic job leading us thru a snake path. The second session lead by Kumar was just increased the ante. Truly a memorable drive.
Thanks to the DO TFT and Marshals Ganesh and Kumar for providing us with another fun filled and save drive. Thanks to all the participants for making this drive a fun and safe one.
Express drive (640x400).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Desert Hound

GKumar
Brigadier
Brigadier
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Patrol VS
Nickname: Tiger
Number of drives: 88

Post by GKumar » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I dont think I need to add anything on drive report front. Dada & Brian with detailed drive reports and mini reports by Amin, Khalil, Firoz and Rein covered the whole drive events.

Another great intermediate drive for DOs.. a new attempt of backtrack, fast paced rollercoaster drive covering all common landmarks. Awesome convoy and perfect execution :-BD :-BD :-BD Drive progressed phase by phase to finish at Khatam by 12pm as planned. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: On a personal note, was quite happy and satisfied with the drive :) A challenging and successful drive after a while :D

Hope the recent intermediate upgrades had a good test of their new stars :-BD :-BD :-BD Two drive participants Famvilnes and Duncanfield cant cast their feedback here. If you two wish to post your drive report, please send me a PM and I will post on your behalf.

I was surprised to see few of the experienced drivers getting motion sick :-o was it due to weather, temperature, drive pace, non-stop, drive track.....I dont have a clue :(

Everybody did a great job :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Thank you all for joining this drive. Dada you rocked!!! \M/ \M/ \M/ :) :) :)

Thanks to the seniors, Thanseer & Khalil for their wonderful convoy control & support :) :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Look forward for many more such exhilarating drives in future with you all :-BD :)

Happy for you Firoz to mark your half century in DO drives with a good drive :)
G.Kumar
Mob:- 050 5480966

"The world suffers alot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people" - Napoleon

GKumar
Brigadier
Brigadier
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Patrol VS
Nickname: Tiger
Number of drives: 88

Post by GKumar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am

famvilnes wrote: :thanks: a lot GK for the best drive with DO so far :) :)

Really appreciate that you took the chance and let me attend the intermediate trip :)

It was a really nice route we did with all kinds of dunes and crest's and I was really surprised that the whole convoy was going so smooth :)

Was great driving with you guys :) :)
G.Kumar
Mob:- 050 5480966

"The world suffers alot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people" - Napoleon

Ahmad Pervez

Marshal
General - Club Founder
General - Club Founder
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser 2008
Nickname: Ahmad
Number of drives: 735

Post by Ahmad Pervez » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Great Job Kumar & Ganesh!!!
Good Job by all the participants!!!
Seems like everybody had a great time!!!
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
"No, it is not the goal but the way there that matters, and the harder the way the more worth while the journey." -Wilfred Thesiger

Ahmad Pervez
050 6534953

Desert King
Brigadier
Brigadier
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Patrol & Mitsubishi Pajero
Number of drives: 423

Post by Desert King » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 pm

+971 50 7153310

SHIFT the way you move...