Brigadier
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Patrol VS
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Tiger
Number of drives: 88

Re: Intermediate++ Friday Morning Drive - 1st March 2013

Post by GKumar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:36 am

Thank you Musbah :ymhug: :thanks:
Indeed, its a very good video drive report :D supporting, Brian's nice drive report :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
G.Kumar
Mob:- 050 5480966

"The world suffers alot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people" - Napoleon

Robinson
Major
Major
Vehicle Make & Model: An amazing Patrol 2003
Nickname: Winchman
Number of drives: 57

Post by Robinson » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Another amazing drive by G.K. :thanks:

GKumar
Brigadier
Brigadier

Post by GKumar » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Robinson wrote:Another amazing drive by G.K. :thanks:
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
G.Kumar

"The world suffers alot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people" - Napoleon

Ganesh
Colonel
Colonel
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 3.8L 2009
Nickname: Dada
Number of drives: 69

Post by Ganesh » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Cant expect anything better on a nice pleasant Friday morning with all the best drivers in the squad.... Thanks Kumar for the awesome lead.....I was just enjoying the sweep position along with Thanseer at the end....

It was indeed a very nice drive with 5 FJs, 4 Patrols and 2 Pajeros....

My ultimate wish of reaching on the top of Iftar bowl was achieved coutesy Tiger :D .... Dont ask how we reached.....

The drive plan was immedaitely known to everyone when we started the drive....conquer all the big dunes which comes your way..... and by the time the lead and some cars crossed the dune....you cant even afford to wait for the others.....keep going....and then the others lose their track......Get the cordinates from the Lead marshal and reach back to him....that was the fun....

I dont have to comment about anyone's driving skill.....as each one of you were the best apart from very minor stucks and not a single pop-out :D

Looking at the drive I already told Musbah that he is going to get an awesome video clip today....

Kumar and Thanseer thought for a moment that we can finish the drive near Shwaib, but then we all had one more responsibility on our shoulders and that was the afternoon Newbee Fewbee drive with 30 particiapants..... We cannot afford to be late, so we changed the plan back to Tawi shops....

Once again a very good track by Kumar.... just awesome... :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Special thanks to the entire team ....... Kumar, Ashok, Musbah, Robinson, Brian, Firoz, Amjed, Sanjay & Paul and Thanseer.....

A big hug to our special guest Mr. Gerald Pinto.... with his new FJ along with his winch which was useful a couple of times....

Hats off to Paul specially for all his additional efforts to rescue any driver at any time... :D

Kumar...you keep inventing new tracks and make us experience the World of Sands.....Thanks buddy...

Cheers
Ganesh
+971507889064

I have never been DRUNK...but always been overserved

musbah
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: FJ Cruiser 2012/LC 5.7L 2013
Nickname: Musbah
Number of drives: 64

Post by musbah » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Ganesh wrote:Cant expect anything better on a nice pleasant Friday morning with all the best drivers in the squad.... Thanks Kumar for the awesome lead.....I was just enjoying the sweep position along with Thanseer at the end....

My ultimate wish of reaching on the top of Iftar bowl was achieved coutesy Tiger :D .... Dont ask how we reached.....

The drive plan was immedaitely known to everyone when we started the drive....conquer all the big dunes which comes your way..... and by the time the lead and some cars crossed the dune....you cant even afford to wait for the others.....keep going....and then the others lose their track......Get the cordinates from the Lead marshal and reach back to him....that was the fun....

I dont have to comment about anyone's driving skill.....as each one of you were the best apart from very minor stucks and not a single pop-out :D

Looking at the drive I already told Musbah that he is going to get an awesome video clip today....

Kumar and Thanseer thought for a moment that we can finish the drive near Shwaib, but then we all had one more responsibility on our shoulders and that was the afternoon Newbee Fewbee drive with 30 particiapants..... We cannot afford to be late, so we changed the plan back to Tawi shops....

Once again a very good track by Kumar.... just awesome... :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Special thanks to the entire team ....... Kumar, Ashok, Musbah, Robinson, Brian, Firoz, Amjed, Sanjay & Paul and Thanseer.....

A big hug to our special guest Mr. Gerald Pinto.... with his new FJ along with his winch which was useful a couple of times....

Hats off to Paul specially for all his additional efforts to rescue any driver at any time... :D

Kumar...you keep inventing new tracks and make us experience the World of Sands.....Thanks buddy...

Cheers
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

As Always Excellent Report

Musbah

"Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made."

brianj

Post by brianj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 pm

musbah wrote:
Ganesh wrote:Cant expect anything better on a nice pleasant Friday morning with all the best drivers in the squad.... Thanks Kumar for the awesome lead.....I was just enjoying the sweep position along with Thanseer at the end....

Cheers
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

As Always Excellent Report

:-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD :-BD

GKumar
Brigadier
Brigadier

Post by GKumar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Oops, i missed my feedback for this drive :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Thank you very much Dada for the great report, as usual :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: You had not left anything for me to add :(( :(( :((

Thanking you all for joining this drive - Ashok, Musbah, Rob, Firoz, Brian, Mathews, Amjed, Gerry, Thanseer & Ganesh :ymhug: Very sadly missed Zarir & Rein for this drive due to their official / personal commitments :( Sorry Zarir, by the time I received your call, we were almost half way on pyramids and there was no way that I could divert the convoy near to any track / tarmac.

We were very very happy to have again our dear friend, old buddy for morning drives, great rescuer during tough drives, in this convoy - none other than Gerald Pinto aka Geerrryyyyyy!!!! Thank you Gerry for the wonderful Company and indeed its always my pleasure to drive with you :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

All I wish to say about the drive is Skilled convoy + Challenging route + Safe execution + Nice climate = EXCELLENT DRIVE :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Very happy to learn, everybody enjoyed the drive :) Personally. more happy on the achievement of taking Dada to top of Iftar Bowl :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD :D :D :D Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what's next??? :))

Look forward for many more such interesting drives with DOs :-w :-w :-w
G.Kumar

Amjed
Major
Major
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Batrol :)
Nickname: Gabbar
Number of drives: 45

Post by Amjed » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 pm

GKumar wrote:Oops, i missed my feedback for this drive :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:

Thank you very much Dada for the great report, as usual :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: You had not left anything for me to add :(( :(( :((

Thanking you all for joining this drive - Ashok, Musbah, Rob, Firoz, Brian, Mathews, Amjed, Gerry, Thanseer & Ganesh :ymhug: Very sadly missed Zarir & Rein for this drive due to their official / personal commitments :( Sorry Zarir, by the time I received your call, we were almost half way on pyramids and there was no way that I could divert the convoy near to any track / tarmac.

We were very very happy to have again our dear friend, old buddy for morning drives, great rescuer during tough drives, in this convoy - none other than Gerald Pinto aka Geerrryyyyyy!!!! Thank you Gerry for the wonderful Company and indeed its always my pleasure to drive with you :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:

All I wish to say about the drive is Skilled convoy + Challenging route + Safe execution + Nice climate = EXCELLENT DRIVE :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Very happy to learn, everybody enjoyed the drive :) Personally. more happy on the achievement of taking Dada to top of Iftar Bowl :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD :D :D :D Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what's next??? :))

Look forward for many more such interesting drives with DOs :-w :-w :-w

No words to express but all i can say is Thanks to Kumar and all participants at the drive. I look forward to such drives and I have always been a fan of Kumar since my first drive in DO and i have learnt a lot from him. Its a pleasure to part of his convoy. :thanks:
Amjed

Ganesh
Colonel
Colonel
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 3.8L 2009
Nickname: Dada
Number of drives: 69

Post by Ganesh » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

GKumar wrote: Now no more targets left for you Dada.. so what's next??? :))
Next dream is to be on the top of the sand mountain :D
Ganesh
+971507889064

I have never been DRUNK...but always been overserved

GKumar
Brigadier
Brigadier

Post by GKumar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Amjed wrote: No words to express but all i can say is Thanks to Kumar and all participants at the drive. I look forward to such drives and I have always been a fan of Kumar since my first drive in DO and i have learnt a lot from him. Its a pleasure to part of his convoy. :thanks:
Hey Gabbar, its our pleasure to drive with you and have you in our team :ymhug: :-BD :)
G.Kumar