Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser 2008
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Ahmad
Number of drives: 735
Blood Group: AB+

Re: Things I Didn’t Know About: 2008 Pajero

Post by Ahmad Pervez » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 am

Hmmm...the incorrigible Wrangler Lovers...it is actually a matter of personal preference...all these vehicles are very capable in the right hands...
I have seen Shaan (Sahmed ) and a few others do with Pajero what many may struggle to do even with a wrangler and yes...Shaan also knows how to fix Pajero bumpers...post drive!!!
At the end it is essentially the skill of the driver and how well he/she is able to deploy their machines understanding their vehicle's strength and weaknesses!!!

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games" - Ernest Hemingway

Ahmad Pervez
050 6534953

Jammer
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Number of drives: 0

Post by Jammer » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report this postReply with quote Re: Things I Didn’t Know About: 2008 Pajero
by Sahmed » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 am

Roshan wrote:
The commercial ones are underpowerd ...and one of the worst salesmen for UAE !! They're so dumb.

If you're dune bashing - get the 3.8L - it has more power and torque than the FJ The salesmen are idiots... the product sells itself... they know little or nothing about anything...

Sorry Bro I am not agree here 3.8 Pajero neither has more HP nor more torque than FJ Cruiser. And ofcourse FJ's power and weight ratio lead it to the winner. ;)

Pajero 3.8 V6 - 1950 - 2155 KG, Power 250 HP, Torque 329 NM
FJ Cruiser 4 V6 - 1952 KG, Power 258 HP, Torque 366 NM

J
050 8598357

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Shockstrut
Private
Private
Vehicle Make & Model: Pajero 2008 LWB
Nickname: Shockstrut
Number of drives: 4
Blood Group: A+

Post by Shockstrut » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:49 pm

A small bump of an old post after reading the starterpost (great info!)

For the desert drives, I always disconnected the ASC/ATC cable at the front left wheelhouse. But did 8 understood it correctly that by just disabling ASC using the button under the steering wheel is enough to disable the not-needed safety systems of the pajero?

That makes it so much easier :)