4X4 Recovery Tips & Techniques

Murad Tardi

Re: 4X4 Recovery Tips & Techniques

Post by Murad Tardi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:23 am

Thank you Sajid,
where can I get good one? and any recommended brand?
I'm living in Al Ain and I feel there is nothing here, I checked in the industrial area and they have rubbish. and ACE doesnt have Viking.
please take in consideration that I'm not a regular offroader, I just go to desert or beach few times a year. but i know that when recovery tools are needed they worth their weight gold.

Saj

Post by Saj » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:38 pm

Murad Tardi wrote:Thank you Sajid,
where can I get good one? and any recommended brand?
I'm living in Al Ain and I feel there is nothing here, I checked in the industrial area and they have rubbish. and ACE doesnt have Viking.
please take in consideration that I'm not a regular offroader, I just go to desert or beach few times a year. but i know that when recovery tools are needed they worth their weight gold.
Hi Murad

Try Blingmytruck, Robbies, Ramy 4x4, Icon Auto, Offroad Zone. I am sure it is available locally. Unfortunately, our Marshall who used to organise viking ropes is on a sabbatical.

Viking rope will last you a long time and is a good investment even if you are not a regular offroader. If you feel you don't need it, you can always sell it off quickly as they are very much in demand.

AblernEagle
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota 2009
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: AblernEagle

Post by AblernEagle » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:04 pm

It such a nice information. I love the article thought it has a lot grammer issue :P By the way I found one more interesting article about most common mistake on offroading please use the link to open web page. https://goo.gl/1LQncD