Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

User avatar
Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Good news to the Android users on DO. We have our own native Android application now, eliminating the limitations of Tapatalk. Now you can have full functionality of the DO website on your phone, on your homescreen as an application.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... offroaders

Or simply search Dubai Offroaders on Google Play and you will find the app :)

I will be working on improving the experience and the design of the app. Please note that the app communicates with our database for information, sometimes loading of some pages is slow for that reason.

Please feel free to give your suggestions and feedback and also rate us on Google Play to hike the rankings up!

iOS users, get an Android :p LOL I am kidding. I will be working on your app next, have patience though, I don't have a clue how to develop iOS apps yet lol. Till then, please keep using Tapatalk or your browser. Thanks :)





Video Credits: Hafid K

User avatar
Asim

Marshal
Contributor
Colonel
Colonel
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:09 am
Medals: 2
Real Name: Asim Raza
Vehicle Make & Model: FJ
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: **RED FJ**

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Asim » Wed May 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Gr8 wrk Hamza!! The app is perfect.


Instagram FJ3945

Asim -Red FJ
0551345697
2017 Dubai Offroaders GPS Challenge Winner :ymcowboy:
forgive but never forget

AdionlyAdi

Valor
Contributor
Captain
Captain
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 am
Medals: 2
Real Name: Aditya Trivedi
Vehicle Make & Model: Prado Golden
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Adi
Number of drives: 26

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by AdionlyAdi » Thu May 12, 2016 9:39 am

:( :( :( :( :-o :-o :-? :-? :| :| :| :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ =(( =(( =(( /:) /:) [-( [-( :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w me waiting



User avatar
Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Fri May 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Update: Version 1.2

/* Changelog */
- Optimized speed
- Cleaned up design
- Removed ads

Google Play will update the application automatically depending on your update settings, if you don't want to wait for Google Play to update at a suitable time, then open Google Play and update your apps.



User avatar
AblernEagle
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:32 am
Real Name: Ablern Eagle
Vehicle Make & Model: Toyota 2009
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: AblernEagle

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by AblernEagle » Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 am

What about IOS ???? Is that under development..



User avatar
Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Tue May 31, 2016 8:52 pm

AblernEagle wrote:What about IOS ???? Is that under development..
It is. Will be out soon.



User avatar
Luit
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 pm
Real Name: Luit Bhuyan
Vehicle Make & Model: Nissan Pathfinder(R50) 2003
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Gaon_Bura
Number of drives: 1
Blood Group: B+

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Luit » Sat May 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Is this still working? I tried to search, but no luck...
Hamza Ahmad wrote:
Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 pm
Good news to the Android users on DO. We have our own native Android application now, eliminating the limitations of Tapatalk. Now you can have full functionality of the DO website on your phone, on your homescreen as an application.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... offroaders

Or simply search Dubai Offroaders on Google Play and you will find the app :)

I will be working on improving the experience and the design of the app. Please note that the app communicates with our database for information, sometimes loading of some pages is slow for that reason.

Please feel free to give your suggestions and feedback and also rate us on Google Play to hike the rankings up!

iOS users, get an Android :p LOL I am kidding. I will be working on your app next, have patience though, I don't have a clue how to develop iOS apps yet lol. Till then, please keep using Tapatalk or your browser. Thanks :)



User avatar
Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Sat May 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Luit wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:48 pm
Is this still working? I tried to search, but no luck...
Hamza Ahmad wrote:
Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 pm
Good news to the Android users on DO. We have our own native Android application now, eliminating the limitations of Tapatalk. Now you can have full functionality of the DO website on your phone, on your homescreen as an application.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... offroaders

Or simply search Dubai Offroaders on Google Play and you will find the app :)

I will be working on improving the experience and the design of the app. Please note that the app communicates with our database for information, sometimes loading of some pages is slow for that reason.

Please feel free to give your suggestions and feedback and also rate us on Google Play to hike the rankings up!

iOS users, get an Android :p LOL I am kidding. I will be working on your app next, have patience though, I don't have a clue how to develop iOS apps yet lol. Till then, please keep using Tapatalk or your browser. Thanks :)
Sorry, it’s not working anymore, however new version will be out soon. Will update you here once it’s up for download on Google Play. I thank you for your patience and understanding.



User avatar
Hamza Ahmad
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Webmaster & Co-Founder
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm
Real Name: Hamza Ahmad
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Number of drives: 800
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Hamza Ahmad » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Update: DO Android app is live again.

iOS is coming soon!



User avatar
Talalshehab
Private
Private
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 am
Real Name: Talal Shehab AlDin
Vehicle Make & Model: Chevrolet Trail Blazer Z71 2019
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Captain Turtle
Location: Ras Al Khaimah
Blood Group: AB+
Contact:

Re: Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

Post by Talalshehab » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:26 am

Hamza Ahmad wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Update: DO Android app is live again.

iOS is coming soon!

GREAT Work Hamza, It looks great and I like the idea that it is the same as the website for ease of use when switching in between

Great effort


[It's NOT the Dunes that we conquer, It's Ourselves

Post Reply