Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler 2012
Disclaimer: Agreed and Signed.
Nickname: Ankit
Number of drives: 52
:
Contributor

Re: midweek madness || Wed MAY 11

Postby Ankit » Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Great writeup @Paul_FJCruiser :ymapplause: . The drive was phenominal and deserve a long trip report :yesss: . I wanted to write a report but got rid of those Jombie eyes @-) after last night sleep only :)) . :thanks: @joe.zeinoun for a great lead. Finding safe route was almost immposible in that area but still u kept us moving and kept the fun going on.
Also like to thank Francis for his continous support in all our drives by making the recoveries safe n easy. Winch is a great addon for our midweek madness convoy.
That night my lot of imaginations come true. Like the popout (only 1 that night) dring the trip when we were moving for a long time without any troubles :p and the one of the epic recovery that night when F150 winched itself out by using Jeep as a anchor. The situation was so tricky that even after digging for 20mins nothing moved and pulling out that car using 2 cars was almost impossible :-ss. Looking forward for more madness in the coming weeks.
Some stats of the trip below:
Distance covered: 68 kms
Total time: 5hrs 9mins
Moving time: 3hrs 6mins
Stoping time: 2hrs 3 mins
Avg. Moving Speed: 21km/hr
2 x
Life is Simple!!! Eat, Sleep & JEEP B-)

Paul_FJCruiser
Captain
Captain
Vehicle Make & Model: FJ Xtreme 2016
Nickname: Paul_FJxtreme
Number of drives: 42

Postby Paul_FJCruiser » Fri May 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Ankit wrote:That night my lot of imaginations come true. Like the popout (only 1 that night) dring the trip when we were moving for a long time without any troubles :p and the one of the epic recovery that night when F150 winched itself out by using Jeep as a anchor. The situation was so tricky that even after digging for 20mins nothing moved and pulling out that car using 2 cars was almost impossible

Whilst all of that was happening, I took the opportunity to get some shut eye!
1 x

Ankit
Major
Major
Medals: 1
Vehicle Make & Model: Jeep Wrangler 2012
Nickname: Ankit
Number of drives: 52
:
Contributor

Postby Ankit » Fri May 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Paul_FJCruiser wrote:
Ankit wrote:That night my lot of imaginations come true. Like the popout (only 1 that night) dring the trip when we were moving for a long time without any troubles :p and the one of the epic recovery that night when F150 winched itself out by using Jeep as a anchor. The situation was so tricky that even after digging for 20mins nothing moved and pulling out that car using 2 cars was almost impossible

Whilst all of that was happening, I took the opportunity to get some shut eye!

:-o We will keep an eye on u next time :AR!
0 x
Life is Simple!!! Eat, Sleep & JEEP B-)

Social Media

Return to “DO Newbie Trips”